How to make Nigerian Egg Stew Recipe
Ever heard of “Egg Stew” before? This is one recipe Nigerians love to make at home. Most especially student and bachelors. It is very easy to make and it can be eaten with yam, bread, potatoes, plantain and rice.
This recipe makes me salivate with just the thought, and the good news is that it doesn’t just end with adding just egg to the sauce. You can also add fish or corned beef to spice up the dish.
Preparation time: 20 minutes
1. Slice the tomatoes, red pepper, onions, and green pepper into a bowl and set aside.
2. Place the frying pan on the cooker, pour in the 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
3. When the vegetable oil is hot, add the chopped tomatoes, onions and pepper.
4. Add the seasoning cube and salt and allow to fry for about 8 minutes.
5. Break the egg into a bowl and whisk till it’s properly mixed.
6. Pour the egg into the frying sauce, leave for about 2 minutes. Then scramble and continue mixing for another 3 minutes to dismantle the egg further.
7. Serve with your preferred food.
Click Here for more Nigerian ingredients